Our Clients – Loblaw – Main Content – Screenshots
Loblaw is Canada’s food and pharmacy leader with a network of corporate and independently operated stores in communities across the country and internationally.
The Projects | Project Resourcing for ERP Projects
For the last fifteen years, Euphoria has been a constant learning and staffing resource for the Loblaw family including Shopper Drugmart, Loblaw and Joe Fresh. Projects have included, project team resourcing for IT implementations, instructional design and eLearning development. The result has been the creation of hundreds of project hours of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
- Sourcing of technical training resources for over 70 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects
- Onboarding and management and payroll of contingent workers
- Development of classroom and eLearnng for the enterprise wide roll out of several software solutions
- Creation of training templates aligned to the corporate branding guidelines
- Creation of Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) that support the learner on the job
- Staff Resourcing for systems including, SAP, Ariba, Oracle, Workday, and JDA
- Corporate Branding Alignment
- Instructional Design Strategy
- Project Management
- eLearning Design
- eLearning Development
- Mobile Accessibility